Terms & Conditions
All Sales Are Final(-ish)
All sales are final. New Memberships have a no risk, 30-day guarantee. As a first-time member who has not previously had a membership at The Team Workout or participated in any training programs available, you may terminate your agreement and receive a complete refund within 30-days of your first session. We want to be your home for health and fitness, but if you’re not having a good time in the first month, just let us know and we’ll help you find a better fit in someone else’s loving arms. #SingleTearFalls
Your Membership Will Live Forever, Unless…
Your Membership will renew automatically for the same duration and rate, unless you complete the Membership Termination Form online or in person at least two weeks in advance of your renewal date.
Your Auto-Payments Occur Monthly
You will be billed monthly, unless you have pre-paid your Membership. A charge of £25 will be made for any checks/payment returned due to non-payment. The Team Workout may change Membership terms and rates under this Agreement by posting notice of such change at least 30 days in advance of such change.
You Agree to be Nice (Don’t be an Asshole.)
You agree to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by The Team Workout, for the use of The Team Workout training facility, premises, and equipment therein, and The Team Workout reserves the right to revoke this Membership for cause if a member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance of other members or staff, moral turpitude (lol) or fraud. Without limiting a members obligation to obey the rules and regulations of The Team Workout presently in force or in the future prescribed, member agrees to obey the policies and procedures as described in the member Handbook as found in the “Members Resources” page of The Team Workout website.
Need to Freeze Your Membership? No Drama.
We make freezing (or suspending) your membership painless. After filling out the Membership Freeze Form, allow three days for us to process your request. Your billing will be suspended for the duration of the freeze. The billing will automatically resume once the freeze period has ended. Any suspended payments will be added onto the Initial term of your agreement, extending the Membership term by the length of the freeze. Here are the details for your membership type:
• 12-month Memberships: You may take advantage of four complementary freezes during the term of your agreement, anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 weeks in duration. Additional weeks will be £5 per-week, paid in full at the start of your freeze period.
• 6-month Memberships: You may take advantage of two complementary freezes during the term of your agreement, anywhere from 1 weeks to 4 weeks in duration. Additional weeks will be £5 per-week, paid in full at the start of your freeze period.
• Bonus Freezing: Medical freezes are always complimentary if you provide a note from your doctor detailing the medical necessity of the freeze. You may also elect to use one of your complimentary freezes (see above), which don’t require a doctor’s note.
If You Decide to Terminate Down the Road…
Though we’d be sad to see you go, we’re committed to making the divorce as painless as possible. After filling out the Membership Termination Form, allow three days for us to process your request.
• Terminating at the end of your current agreement: Your contract is set to automatically auto-renew at the end of your 6-month or 12-month term, so that you will have continual access to your workout sessions. If you do not wish for your agreement to auto-renew, you must fill out a termination request.
• Terminating a Membership early: Early termination of a 12-month contract is a flat fee of £250, except for the “no-fee” reasons listed below. Members on a 6-month agreements may not terminate early, except for the “no-fee” reasons listed below. The termination will apply to future payments only.
• “No Fee” Terminations: If you have a medical issue that prevents you from utilising your membership, you may be allowed to terminate without penalty by providing a note from your doctor detailing the medical necessity of the termination. If you move and your new home is more than ten miles from The Team Workout, you may terminate without penalty, providing that you lived within ten miles of The Team Workout at the time you began your agreement.
Here’s Some Random Shit That Didn’t Fit Anywhere Else.
• The Team Workout can cancel this Agreement at any time and will pay you for unused future services. Without limiting The Team Workouts ability to terminate this Membership for cause, The Team Workout may terminate this Membership for any reason at the end of any given month. If The Team Workout elects to so terminate, The Team Workout will refund a pro rata portion of any dues applicable to future month(s).
• This Membership belongs to you; you can’t give it to anyone else. It is expressly understood and agreed that this Agreement is not assignable or transferable by members and no rights or privileges granted by this Membership can be transferred or assigned by members.
• We can take your pic, ‘cause you sexy. Any pictures, audio, or visual recordings taken of you at The Team Workout or other official The Team Workout events can be used for publication, promotion, articles, shows and advertisement without additional consent and without compensation.
Please Don’t Sue Us (Liability Waiver)
You are working on your health and fitness at your own risk. It is further agreed that all exercises including the use of weights, number of repetitions, and use of any and all machinery, equipment, and apparatus designed for exercising and the use of The Team Workout premises and facilities shall be at the members sole risk. Notwithstanding any consultation on exercise programs which may be provided by The Team Workout employees or agents, it is hereby understood that the selection of exercise programs, methods and types of equipment shall be the members entire responsibility, and The Team Workout shall not be liable to members or members family for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions arising due to injury to person or property arising out of or in connection with the use by members of the services and facilities of The Team Workout or the premises where the same is located.
The Team Workout can’t be responsible for your stuff, so leave the diamonds at home. If Ninja brings any personal property onto the premises of The Team Workout, member takes such action at members sole risk. Member hereby holds The Team Workout its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by member, on member’s behalf, by member’s family, and member’s executors, administrators, and personal representatives for any such injuries or claims aforesaid and member for himself and on behalf or his family, executors, administrators, and personal representatives does hereby forever release and discharge The Team Workout, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, losses and expenses. This section will survive any cancellation of this Agreement.
I have read and understand the terms of this agreement and agree to its provisions. I also understand that I am able to reference The Team Workout member Handbook to reference Membership policies at any time.
I am not under their influence of any drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants. I am not suffering from any illness or incapacity. I am over 18 years of age.
Upon signing up to any memberships I agree to all of the above.